Recording a non-research project in UniFi

Externally funded consultancy, contract and services projects need to be recorded in UniFi so we can track income and expenditure correctly.

Follow section 5.1 of the Consultancies, Contracts and Services Procedures [9.30.06] to set up, change or close your project in UniFi.

Financial administration and reporting

See the Consultancies, Contracts and Services Procedures [9.30.06] for more information about:

Contact your Finance Professional Services team if there are any changes to your project, such as:

  • the project is extended
  • you receive funding from an additional source
  • the person who authorises expenditure for your project (the budget holder) is leaving or needs to change for any other reason.


Finance staff

See the Professional Services website for information about grants and funding tasks completed by finance staff.