Changing your name, title or gender

You can update these details at any time, and multiple times if you need to.

Complete the personal details form (DOC, 48KB) and submit it to your HR Professional Services team, to change your:

  • name
  • title
  • gender.

The options for recording your gender include X (indeterminate, intersex, unspecified), and you can choose gender neutral or professional titles.

If you are changing your name, you should also:

Update your address or emergency contact details

In MyAurion, you can update your:

  • emergency contacts
  • postal and home address.