Tax at UQ

UQ's tax status and obligations.

Fringe benefits tax (FBT)

You may need to pay fringe benefits tax on benefits you receive as part of your employment in a form other than wages or salary.

Goods and services tax (GST)

You may have to consider GST when purchasing, receiving, providing, or selling goods or services.

International tax

You may need to consider international taxation implications when paying non-Australian residents or businesses.